Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why Do I Always Have Stomach Pains When Running

Goodbye, Tintin

A bowl game at two in the kitchen, a pot with a large number of chipped and cracks that are revealed by turning to water (the shattered face was conveniently located to the wall). When I'm starting to get angry and discover the wreckage next to the pot, a foot that looks familiar. Tintin is my favorite reporter, who until yesterday was sitting five feet above the living room on a shelf.

is not the first time you fall down, or rather, someone throws it away. Once I got it down with patience, his head was severed from the body, nose and a broken leg and bruises everywhere, but this time will be more difficult, is in shambles, is not standing apart from any other part of your whole body.



chunks that Tintin has become intrusive, but that foot is already in the trash when I get home. My youngest son says he has fallen to him, "the doll", is angry and yelling for my defense is that he is not to be so, that it's not that bad. Things are never serious if you do not pass him I answer as a tear escapes me. I'm not angry, I am sad, I explain later.

He understands nothing but promises to buy another Tintin. I was very fond of that since I gave it away, I think I do not want another. Sometimes, the chances are that something is broken when punched. And there's no getting around it, or angry with anyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment